Yacht Charter Antigua
Yacht charter Antigua
Boat rentals from Antigua
With more than 350 sandy beaches with large palm trees and many good anchorages, the Caribbean island of Antigua offers very good opportunities for a great sailing holiday on a sailing yacht or a spacious sailing catamaran equipped with plenty of luxury and space.
Antigua belongs to the Leeward Islands and is known for its variety of beautiful and picturesque bathing and anchor bays. These bays offer fine sand, blue Caribbean water and the crew can enjoy the most beautiful water sports. With your sailing yacht or catamaran you can anchor at a depth of 3-5 metres at a 20 kilometre long untouched white beach.
You will find untouched and quiet nature on Five Islands Harbour. So don't moor your sailing yacht too late on the southwest coast of the island to enjoy the sunset with a plunters punch or another Caribbean cocktail. This will be an unforgettable experience for all sailing enthusiasts on your yacht.
If you are looking for several dreamlike and almost lonely anchorages, Nonsuch Bay is the right place for you. Green Island is called Garden Eden by the local people because it is really beautiful.
If you want to enjoy a holiday in the time when you are not sailing, to dive or just to relax, Dickenson Bay or North Sound is the right place for you.
Advantages of a yacht charter from Antigua
- many direct flights from the major European airports.
- You can experience interesting Caribbean history at the Nelson's Dockyard.
- Over 350 beautiful sandy beaches await you.
- Experienced crews can sail towards Barbuda.
- Sensational air and water temperatures of approx. 25-28 degrees.
- Smooth sailing winds in the range of 3-5 Bft.
- Many lonely anchorages on the island.
- Start dates also possible within the week.
Start planning your yacht charter from Antigua in the Caribbean today!
Antigua Yacht Charter Regions
Special offers Antigua
Discount € 727
Discount € 569
Discount € 532
Discount € 493
Discount € 280
The Dagen Experience